Lake City .223/5.56 62 Grain M855 FMJ-BT (Full Metal Jacket - Boat Tail, Steel Penetrator) BULLETS, NEW Production. - 1,000 count.
These .223 (.224) caliber projectiles are Lake City NEW production. These are NOT pulled bullets. These are M855 construction (often referred to as "SS109") and are Steel Penetrator, Lead core and Copper Jacketed. These do not have the telltale green paint (this is done after loading).
- 1,000 pieces M855 Steel Penetrator Bullets (reloading projectiles)
- .223/5.56 (.224 caliber)
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket-Boat Tail
- Bullet Construction: Steel Penetrator (No Green Tip, the green painted tip is done after loading)
- NEW Production (not pulled or surplus)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. by Lake City
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION! This is the most important paragraph in this ad. You are buying just the projectiles with which to reload in your brass. If you purchase these bullets by mistake and would like to return them, we will do so gladly but will charge you a $25.00 restocking fee. You will also have to pay shipping back to us. Thanks and I hope this ends some of the confusion.