Hornady Critical Defense 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding 91340 - 20 Rounds
"When Performance is Critical, You Need Critical Defense"
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition was purpose built for concealed carry guns and designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of target every time.. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady'sFTX bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt your vision.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably in pistols
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Bullet Weight: 165 Grains
- Bullet Style: Flex Tip eXpanding
- Bullet Casing: Brass
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1175 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 506 ft. lbs.