Aero Precision AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver X-15
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
Our stripped lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
The X-15 Aero Precision lower has all of the same excellent quality and flawless specs Aero Precision is known for. The only difference from the X-15 (new style) and the AP-15 (old style) is the model name and the logo. Otherwise the two are exactly the same.
- Model: X-15
- Aero Precision Logo (stamped on both sides of recevier)
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating
- Have pictograms for fire control
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "Cal Multi"
- Semi-auto AR-15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Made in the Tacoma, WA USA
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplus Ammo & Arms) You will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as signed delivery to your FFL.