LMT Defender 2000 CQB Direct Impingement 16" Chrome Barrel Rifle - 5.56x45 NATO - COBPS16
Rifle Assembly Includes:
- CQB MRP® Upper Receiver.
- 16" Chrome Lined 1:7" Twist H-Bar Contour 5.56 Barrel.
- Piston Semi Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
- Tactical Charging Handle Assembly.
- Defender Lower 5.56 with SOPMOD Buttstock
- Standard Trigger Group.
- Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight.
- Tactical Front Sight.
- (2) Heavy Duty Push Button Swivels (Included as of 2011 orders).
- (1) Thirty Round Magazine.
- LMT Manufactured Torque Wrench
- (3) Rail Panels.
- Ships with a Sling, and Operators Manual.
- Piston Operated.
- Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 33".
- Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 36".
- A2 birdcage compensator.
- 1/2 X 28 thread pitch.
- Low profile gas block.
- Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning.
- Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull.
- Weight empty is 7.9 lbs.
WARNING! FIREARMS MAY BE SEVERELY DAMAGED AND SERIOUS INJURY TO THE SHOOTER OR TO OTHERS MAY RESULT FROM ANY CONDITION CAUSING EXCESSIVE PRESSURE INSIDE THE CHAMBER OR BARREL DURING FIRING. EXCESSIVE PRESSURE CAN BE CAUSED BY OBSTRUCTIONS IN THE BARREL, PROPELLANT POWDER OVERLOADS, OR BY THE USE OF INCORRECT CARTRIDGES OR DEFECTIVELY ASSEMBLED CARTRIDGES. IN ADDITION, THE USE OF DIRTY, CORRODED, OR DAMAGED CARTRIDGES MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY FROM THE SUDDEN ESCAPE OF HIGH-PRESSURE PROPELLANT GAS WITHIN THE FIREARM’S MECHANISM.
ONLY USE CARTRIDGES THAT ARE SPECIFIC FOR THE BARRELS CHAMBERED CALIBER.
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.