DPMS Panther Oracle .308 Win/ 7.62 NATO Carbine - New in Box
Whether you are buying your first AR rifle, or need an affordable yet accurate rifle for plinking, the Panther Oracle is for you. Includes one 20 Round Magazine. Factory New in box Semi-Auto Rifle.
- 16" HBAR w/A2 Flash Hider (birdcage)
- 4140 Chromemoly Steel
- 6 grooves, right-hand 1x10 twist, button rifled
Method of Operation:
- Gas operated rotating bolt
Bolt & Carrier:
- 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Extended: 36.5"
- Collapsed: 32.5"
- A3 Style Flat Top, Forged
- 7029-T6 Extruded
- Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black
- Dust cover
- Shell deflector
- Round forward assist
- Right hand ejection
- Billet 7029-T6
- Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec
- Semi-Auto trigger group
- Aluminum trigger guard
- Aluminum magazine release button
- DPMS Pardus Carbine Stock
- DPMS Glacialguards; Oval Carbine Length
- Aluminum Delta Ring
NOTE: The site listed price is for FFL transfers ONLY.
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as adult signed delivery to your FFL.