General Shipping Info:
- We work hard to get all orders processed and shipped in a timely manner.
- We will provide the UPS tracking number by e-mail once the order has been processed and shipment label has been created.
- Once the package had been picked up and scanned in by UPS, you will be able to accurately track its progress.
- PLEASE NOTE: It may take the shipping carrier 24-48 HOURS to update its records with your tracking information.*
- Ammunition will ONLY be shipped via UPS ground, no air or expedited delivery options available.
- We do not allow "backorders," We try very hard to keep the Online Inventory up to date and true of what we actually have in stock. If any items you have ordered are not in stock, we will notify you ASAP to remedy the problem.
- Our shipping rates are calculated directly from UPS. Our shipping charges do not have any additional handling fees, you pay what we pay.
*For any packages shipped via Standard Shipping, carrier will scan packages into their system during their normal business hours (Monday-Friday). All shipment information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned by the designated carrier system. If you get the message "Billing Information Received" from carrier, this indicates your order is in transit. Please check back in 24-48 hours for updated tracking information.
HEAVY ORDERS 150 lb OR MORE:
If the total combined weight of your order is grater than 150 lb, no shipping price can be provided through the website. This is due to the shipping module on our website that retrieves shipping quotes directly from UPS which has a maximum weight of 150 lb per package(s) totals.
- Place the order choosing the "150 lb.+ ONLY. Manual shipping $ - quote will be emailed" for the shipping method for a displayed price of $0. THIS DOES NOT MEAN FREE SHIPPING!
- We will need to manually retrieve a shipping quote for the 150 lb plus order through UPS and notify you of the actual shipping price.
- Your credit card will NOT be charged the shipping cost prior to your approval of the additional charges.
- Your final invoice will be edited to reflect the actual billed shipping charges.
- For questions or to place a 150 lb or more, order by phone: 253-691-6636
IS YOUR ORDER OVER 200 POUNDS?
- Orders with a combined weight of 200 lb or more will qualify for the UPS "hundredweight shipping discount." Orders that qualify for this discount will be amended on the invoice as well as the additional credit card charge.
- This discount is a variable amount dependent upon locations, distance, weight, and packaging. It is not an exact precentage or set amount.
Additional Shipping Options:
For upgraded or expedited shipping on items other than ammo (ammo can ONLY ship UPS Ground), call us for a quote: 253-691-6636
For special shipping option requests, please note this in the "comments" section of your order.
- You will be assessed any additional charges that these options may incur.
Additional Shipping Info:
Please see our "Before you Order" for our restrictions; We comply with the restrictions imposed by the Federal, State, Local Governments and/or Carrier Companies. We do our upmost to keep abreast of your State/Local Laws. Please check your State, County, and Local laws for restrictions. We are not allowed to sell or ship restricted items to anyone in a restricted zone. If you know your State and/or Local Laws prohibits certain items even though it is not listed on this site, please do not place an order for the prohibited item. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his or her own local state laws for the purchase. It’s your (or end user) responsibility to comply to all Federal, State and/or Local Laws.
No international orders: It's unlawful to export without a proper export license from the U.S. Department of State or an import license from the country of destination.
Surplus Ammo does NOT accept returns on ammunition, firearms, or lower receivers due to safety considerations and US DOT regulations.
It is your responsibility as a customer to ascertain EXACTLY what cartridge your firearm uses. It is also your responsibility to insure that the firearm in which you'll use these cartridges is suitable and safe.
Returns will NOT be accepted without prior authorization.
To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) for non-restricted items:
- Please log in to your account
- View "Completed Orders"
- Select the item(s) you wish to return & submit the request
- Once we have received and approved the return request, you will then be issued via e-mail a RMA number and further instructions to proceed with the return.
- Refund requests for firearms or ammunition with be rejected.
- Initial Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- Items must be in new condition and be accompanied by original receipt.
- Returned items must be properly packaged, refunded will not be issued for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- Order can not be voided or cancelled once the order has been shipped.
- We reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
- Denial Fee for Firearm purchases: If you are denied for a background check through a transferring FFL you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee, plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
- Any damage or shortage must be reported to Surplus Ammo within 7 days of receipt.
- In the rare event your package is damaged, we will file a claim with the carrier and issue a refund or replacement once the claim investigation has concluded.
Any Further Questions Regarding Returns Please Contact Us