Federal Lake City 5.56mm XM193, 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail - 500 Rounds
XM193 product is first run, first quality product manufactured at Lake City Army Ammunition Plant for Federal Cartridge and is made to Federal specifications typical for commercial ammunition. All XM193 product is the same regardless of the sku or part number. (ie. XM193C is the same as XM193F, XM193CBP and etc…) The only difference is the package configuration.
- New Manufacture
- This is made in the US at Lake City (the largest US arsenal).
- CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
- CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
- BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
- PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
- PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
- CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
- CASE KNURL: No
- HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturer's symbol and year of manufacture
- ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 2.00" mean radius maximum average at 200 yards
- INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20" long
- ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78’
- CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds - 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
- BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
- PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical and/or electrical detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
*ANY LOT NUMBERS SEEN IN PRODUCT PHOTO ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY. DISPLAYED LOT NUMBER IN PHOTO AND ACTUAL LOT NUMBER MAY/WILL VARY.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
first run mil spec what else could you ask for
on top of that a good price....thanks
Best deal on bulk amo.
Fantastic ammo, amazing customer service, very fast shipping. What more could you ask for?
Flawless operation. I definitely will be purchasing again.
As advertised. Federal Lake City at a good price. Quick delivery.
This 5.56 AR15/M16 ammo is top quality, great price and timely delivery was a plus! Will be getting more of this product .