German MEN factory 5.56 NATO 56 Grain M193 Full Metal Jacket - 510 Rounds
MEN Tactical Loads from Metallwerk Elisenhuette in Germany are an excellent brand of high quality, competition and self defense ammunition. These 5.56x45mm NATO loads were developed specifically with a M193 FMJ projectile to provide superior performance on the range, in the field, or in an emergency. They assure superior accuracy and fantastic terminal ballistics. Each cartridge is assembled using the highest quality components, strict loading tolerances and rigorous quality control to produce consistent velocity and excellent performance. Magtech uses reloadable factory brass cases, and boxer primers. When it comes time to purchase top quality tactical grade ammunition for your next event choose MEN.
- Caliber: 5.56x45 NATO
- Bullet Weight: 56 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket M193 (FMJ)
- Case Type: Reloadable Brass Cased
- Non-Corrosive, Boxer Primed, Sealed Primers
- Muzzle Velocity: 3165 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1270 ft. lbs.
- NEW Production Ammunition
- Manufactured by MEN in Germany (imported by Magtech)