GGG Lithuanian 7.62x51 NATO 147 gr. Full Metal Jacket M80 Ball Spec. - 640 Rounds in a 50 cal. Ammo Can, NEW
AB GIRAITĖS GINKLUOTĖS GAMYKLA (GGG) is one of the most recent and modern small arms ammunition manufacturers in the world producing NATO qualified ammunition. This high quality military grade ammunition features a 147gr projectile and is manufactured to the requirements of STANAG 2310.
This NATO M80 ball spec. ammo has sealed primers and is great for every MBR (main battle rifle) such as the M14/M1A, G3/HK91/CETME, Armalite AR10, DPMS/Knights .308cal. AR, F.A.L., Saiga/Vepr AK in .308cal., and many others.
- Caliber: 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Win.)
- Bullet Weight: 147 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Boat, Ball, Does NOT attract a magnet.
- Case Type: Brass
- Non-Corrosive, Boxer Primed Reloadable Brass Cased, Sealed Primers
- Muzzle Velocity: 2700fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2379 ft. lbs.
- NEW Production Ammunition
- Manufactured by GGG in Lithuania