Aero Precision M5 .308 (7.62x51NATO) Stripped Lower Receiver - Gen 2 DPMS Cut
Aero Precision's stripped lower receiver allows you to build a custom big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Semi-auto M5 (.308) lower receiver (Gen. 2 DPMS cut)
- Machined from 7075-T6 FORGED aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Marked “Cal Multi”
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines (to include Magpul 308 mags)
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Screw Pin Included
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- Made in the U.S.A., here in Tacoma, WA
No firearm purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. California AR Lower orders will have a $20 California admin. fee added to complete your order (per order, not per firearm/lower, up to 3 lowers per customer). Currently the site does not automatically add this to your order so it will need to be added to your order after it is placed along with a secondary charge. NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Stripped AR Lower sales will continue after this date but will not be able to make it to your CA dealer in time to be registered in CA before the changes inflicted in 2017. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplus Ammo & Arms) You will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as signed delivery to your FFL.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Unlike the AR-15 platform, the .308 platform standard's vary with manufacturers. The Aero lower matches the SAA uppers beautifully and includes an adjustment beneath the grip for precise fitting with an upper.
Part was delivered promptly as usual. The fit and finish was the typical AP qaulity I bought this for the integral adjuster for wear built into the lower no accu wedges. Have not had a chance to test the gun yet.
Component arrived at the dealer in very good condition. Upon installation of the lower parts kit, everything fit perfectly. Fit and function are good. This was a good deal with the discount price .
This was my first Aero receiver. I was very pleased with the finish and over appearance. I haven't yet assembled the entire rifle, but I checked to make sure the parts fit, and everything seems to be perfect. So far, I'm very pleased. I also like the bolt catch threaded pin instead of the drive-in style.
Fit and finish were perfect with the Aero upper. Put together with a CMMG gunbuilders kit and magpu furniture. Only thing that didn't fit perfect was the mag release but will be replaced with an oversized button later.
This was my first 308 build and I have to say the quality of this lower was very impressive. The fit matched very well to the Aero Precision upper. Nicely machined, no noticeable tool marks and tight tolerances. Would definitely purchase another. Do not buy the Magpul 1.1 AR10 grip. The curved interchangbleanels do not work with this lower. I had a spare MOE+ grip and it fit no problem.