Aero Precision AR-15 Assembled Flat Top, T-Marked Upper Receiver + SAA AR-15 .223/5.56 Nitride BCG
Aero Precision AR-15 Assembled Flat Top, T-Marked Upper Receiver
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
- Manufactured by Aero Precision
- Forged, Mil-spec A3 flat top upper
- Forward assist and dust cover assemblies installed.
- White T-marked, numbered
- Manufactured using 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- M4 feed ramp cuts
- Hard Anodized in Dark Black
- Quality Made in the U.S.A.
SAA - Complete AR-15/M16 - .223/5.56 (also 300 AAC/Blackout) Nitride Bolt Carrier Group (BCG)
This Bolt Carrier Group offer smooth, reliable cycling as well as excellent quality and unsurpassed value. These carriers are fully assembled, ready to go; drop-in, check headspace, and you are ready to shoot.
- NEW, Fully Assembled Bolt & Carrier Group (BCG)
- Caliber: .223/5.56 or 300 AAC/Blackout
- Phosphate Carrier
- Chrome Lined Carrier
- Original, Full Carrier design
- Carrier Material: 8620
- Bolt Material: 9310
- M16 Full Auto Style Carrier
- Forward assist serrations
- Nitride Gas Key
- Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
- Firing pin
- Retaining pin
- Cam pin
- MPI Tested
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used this for a 6.5 Grendel Build no complaints at all just took the .223 bolt in the parts bin and the carrier is nice and slick make sure you use Lucas gun oil for easy cleaning (Hint) the T-Marks make it easy for change out of optics.