Aero Precision X15 Stripped AR15 Gen. 2 Lower Receiver
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Aero's receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: AERO PRECISION LLC Tacoma, WA
Aero's stripped lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
This lower comes with a complete lower receiver parts kit (not installed).
GEN 2 Aero Receiver Improvements:
Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Model: X15
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Have pictograms for fire control
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL: MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- NOTE: These are not Pre-Ban lowers
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
- Manufactured here in Tacoma, WA USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extremely nice quality lower. Finish is very nice. Markings are really nice. Just a really good quality lower for the money. Don't think anyone would be dissatisfied with this product in any way. Will buy again for next build
Got to FFL and discovered 2 of the 3 lowers I ordered had arrived. Called Surplus Ammo and after a bit of conversation and being on hold they realized I was right and shipped final lower. Here's why I can't give 5 stars. 2 shipments to FFL resulted in 2 charges, which makes these lowers about same price as others. Finally had hoped would have consecutive serial numbers. The 1st two are but not 3rd, that was not a given but has worked that way in the past. The lowers are great found no flaws, as expected from previous orders. Now I will be the only 1 to know this set is not consecutive numbers, my OCD is showing but I build sets for my collection. This one will be 5.56, 7.62x39, and 450Bushmaster in Hogue overmolded furniture. Let the building commence. Will shop and buy from Surplus Ammo again. Good prices on good products. Just wish they had messed up the 3 uppers. Wouldn't have cost me a dime.
I've built a 223wylde and a 300BLK using Aero Precision receivers.Both times they have been excellentin quality.I was so impressed with the 223wylde build that I went straight to Aero Precision for the 300BLK build.Highly recommend.I have no affiliation with AP btw
This is a great lower. Will buy again for my next build. You can't beat the price.
Excellent fit and finish on this receiver. Fast, fast shipping. I am unable to think of any reason to purchase any other receiver from any other dealer, unless you wanted specialty markings/design. Price, quality, and service all intersect with this receiver and SAA. Highly recommended.
The excellent quality from Aero precision and the top notch service I've come to expect from SAA makes their deals hard to beat.
Have personally owned over 75 ARs and can honestly say, I prefer these Aero Precision lowers to anything else out there. Try them, you will not be disappointed.
Very nice machine work. I like the ajustment takeup screw instead of using the little red wedge
Nice machined lower. Quality made lower