Colt Defense M4 Carbine MOE AR-15 - 5.56 NATO - NEW in Box
The COLT Defense M4 carbine with MagPul MLOK furniture puts a Colt quality AR-15 within easy reach of the modern sportsman looking to enhance his or her collection, or the first-time buyer looking for a starting point on which to build their dream modern sporting rifle. Either way, the Colt M4 in 5.56 x 45 NATO (.223 Rem.) is a great way to add another Colt to the stable.
- CALIBER: 5.56mm (.223 Rem)
- METHOD OF OPERATION: Gas; Direct system; Locking bolt
- MAGAZINE: 30 Round Original COLT Mag
- FIRE CONTROL SELECTION: Safe - Semi
- EFFECTIVE RANGE: 600 m
- FRONT SIGHT: Adjustable front
- REAR SIGHT: None (AERO PRECISION REAR SIGHT OPTIONAL)
- FLASH HIDER: Bird cage style
- UPPER RECEIVER: Flat top receiver
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.1 in (41 cm)
- LENGTH: 32in/35.5in
- FURNITURE: Magpul MOE Stock, MOE Grip, & MLOK Handguard.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.