Magpul EMAG 30 Round Maglevel (Window) 5.56x45mm (.223) Black Export Mag for AR-15, HK 416, British SA-80, M27 IAR, and others - NO Tab
The EMAG (Export MAGazine) is a lightweight 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine that features a number of aesthetic and functional changes from the original PMAG®. While EMAG remains 100% compatible with the AR15/M16 platform, its unique geometry is optimized for foreign-made weapons such as the HK 416, British SA-80, M27 IAR, and others.
To enhance compatibility with double and triple magazine pouches as well as aftermarket mag couplers, the EMAG features a slim, rib-less, anti-snag profile. Front-to-back and side-to-side dimensions have been adjusted to ensure compatibility with as many 'STANAG 4179' compliant weapons as possible, including most non Colt-spec AR15 rifles.
For easy and accurate identification of loaded round count via the large, dual-sided MagLevel windows, the stainless steel magazine spring is coated with mil-spec black oxide and the indicator coil painted with a high visibility orange color. Numerical indicators are added to the body to identify 5, 15, and 25 loaded rounds. Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- These do not have the rear Tab on the back of the mag body
- Does not include the dust cover, Not in packaging
- Made in the U.S.A.