Magpul Gen M3 PMAG 20 Round 5.56x45 Magazine AR15/M16 - Black
The next-generation PMAG 20 GEN M3 is a 20-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
Modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a wide range of non Colt-spec platforms such as the HK® 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
The PMAG 20 GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, an included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage during storage and transit. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Designed to work with more Rifles that use STANAG AR15/M16 Mags
- Over-Travel Stop on Spine Helps Ensure the Mag will not Over-Insert
- Four-Way Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Constant Curve Internal Geometry for Reliable Feeding
- NEW Aggressive Front and Rear Texturing for enhanced gripping surface
- Flared Floorplate for Positive Mag Handling, Easier Disassembly and Improved Drop Protection
- The Floorplate is Slimmer than the Gen2 PMAGs - More Compatible with Double and Triple Mag Pouches
- Paint Pen Dot-Matrix at the bottom panel of the mag-body for Easy Marking for Identification
- Other: Impact/Dust Cover Not Included, IN package
- Made in U.S.A.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
OUTSTANDING PRODUCT AT AN OUTSTANDING PRICE