SAA 5.56 NATO M-LOK Series Complete 16" AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with Magpul Carbine M-LOK HG
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Double Railed Upper Height Gas Block (same plane)
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7(M4), 1:8(M4), or 1:9(HBAR)
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Magpul M-LOK - Carbine Length - Colors: BLK, FDE, ODG, GRY
- Additional Info: Aluminum Delta Ring Assembly, M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This turned out to the easiest build ever. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Very happy with this purchase! Comfortable, not too heavy, inexpensive. Ordered it in FDE and it matched my stock perfectly. I've had other company's products be slightly off in color and that was very annoying. I have only ran a little over 100 rounds through it but I am pleased with it and don't foresee any issues which is why I give it 5 stars.
Married an SAA base upper to an SAA Grim Reaper lower and ran 600 rounds of reloads through it in about 2 hours. Flawless. Top tier accuracy. Zeroed in 3 groups at 50 yds, holes-in-dimes at 100 with a Leupold Mk AR 3-9x40 with magnification all the way up. SAA cannot be beat. Thanks.
Thanks guys you really made my husband'S Birthday HAPPY!!!