SAA 5.56 NATO Alpha Series Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftsmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Checked for correct head space, test fired & ready to shoot.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6, A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Carbine-Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7 (M4), 1:8 (M4) or 1:9 (HBAR)
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II, or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Hand Guard: TROY 13" Alpha Rail without front sight
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle
- All parts Manufactured in the U.S.A., Assembled here in Tacoma, WA
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.