SAA 5.56 NATO Long Range Series Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with YHM FF Forearm
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Rifle-Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 24" BlackHole Weaponry
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:8 HBAR
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Machine Co. Diamond Series or Todd Jarrett Series Handguard - 15" Extended Rifle Length & Free Floated
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this for a Varmint/Long Range build. First thing I did was change out the muzzle brake for a Tac Fire Tanker style brake. It's a muzzle brake similar to that on a Barrett or a Beowolf. With the new brake, this is rock steady. No muzzle rise, muzzle flip, or recoil.
I could write a long detailed description about the quality and service but I'll keep it simple. I found my new go to AR supply company!
This is the 3rd complete upper I buy form SAA. These assemblies and SAA are great! I now have a matching set of 16", 18" and 24" barrels. The 24 is a tack driver. Sighted it in at 50 yds and had 3 shots in the same whole! the other 2 were less than .5" apart. The Dragon's Head compensator is fantastic. While others at the range are banging their neighbors with a loud concussion, the Drangon's Head directs all the force forward and not only makes for a softer shooting gun but more enjoyable for everyone at the range. The Yankee Hill forearm is very nice also. Thank you for the free knife and targets. can't wait to take it out to a long range.
Purchased this top end as I wanted a longer barrel then my other ones. Installed a Nikon 2x8 scope. Sighting it in with factory loads I was able to get a 2" group at 200 yards. I am overwhelmed with the accuracy of my finished project.