SAA SA-15 "Grim Reaper" AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: SAA Tacoma, WA
Our stripped lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Model: SA 15
- Grim Reaper Logo
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Pictograms for fire control
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL: MULTI"
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- NOTE: These are not Pre-Ban lowers
- Manufactured here in Tacoma, WA USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this is one of the best receiver I have seen & I think that every one should buy one of these great receivers
The SAA SA-15 receivers (made by Aero Precision) have become my go-to stripped lowers for builds. They are a quality item. Totally mil-spec with a good finish they have all been in-spec when it comes to installing LPKs. In addition, the option of good looking logos like the Grim Reaper on this review or the Skull as another option add a bit of a panache. Of course there is nothing wrong with the standard SAA cross-hair logo, but if you want a bit more cool or personalization, then either of these is a good way to go for just a little bit more money. As mentioned in another review, the Grim Reaper looks better in real life than in the pics.
It looks way better in person that it does in a picture. The detail on the engraving is on point.
I bought this for my first AR build and gotta say it's amazing!! I did a lot of research on these and other comparable lower receivers and these are top notch for the price!! It also fit perfectly on my SAA upper receiver that I bought! I love the design, I love the quality, and I love the price! Get one! You won't be disappointed!
My son purchased this to complete his first ar build. He was willing to pay for the Grimm reaper so we spent the extra $50. The lower was perfect in every way except for the fact that magazines do not slide easily in and out. Tried both magpul and standard 20rd Brownells which I have had no problems with in any other lowers. Still works, just a little tight.
I purchased three of these lowers and just recently completed my builds with them. Fit, finish, and quality were top notch. No issues with them at all and the LPK I put into each loser fit tight and snug. Matched with a upper also bought from SAA made by Aero Precision and fit was also great. I would purchase these again. The Grim Reaper looks clean and crisp and they were well packaged and received just a few days after placing my order. Good Job SAA.
I purchased the SSA Grimreaper lower. I received the lower and was impressed with the high end quality of this lower. SSA has there lower and upper receivers custom built by Aero Precision and doing this gives us customers the highest end quality without the insain prices other well known companies charge. We the customers are getting top notch service from SSA. I'm starting a 300 Blsckout build and all componets I will purchase through SSA.
Received my lower and the finish and fit are almost the same quality as my Spike's. Definitely a good bargain.
Everything lined up and fit perfectly.