SAA SA-15 Reticle Logo Complete AR15 Lower Receiver with Collapsing Carbine Stock
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: SAA Tacoma, WA
Our complete lower receiver is ready to mount to any standard AR15 rifle upper receiver. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- SAA Reticle logo
- Model: SA 15
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec Dimensions and Coating on Receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte Black Hard-coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Pictograms for fire control
- Stamped: "SAA Tacoma, WA"
- Semi-auto AR15 Lower Receiver
- Complete with LPK installed
- Complete with collapsing 6-position carbine stock installed
- Works with Standard AR15 Components and Magazines
- NOTE: These are not pre-ban lowers.
- Assembled here in Tacoma, WA
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No firearm purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. California AR Lower orders will have a $20 California admin. fee added to complete your order (per order, not per firearm/lower, up to 3 lowers per customer). Currently the site does not automatically add this to your order so it will need to be added to your order after it is placed along with a secondary charge. NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Stripped AR Lower sales will continue after this date but will not be able to make it to your CA dealer in time to be registered in CA before the changes inflicted in 2017. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good Price and solid product. First AR. Love it so far.
Very decrent lower i have paid more for less . The trigger needed a lttle work as it had a grainy feel to it, a little polishing helped but if any one that gets one of these will want a better trigger. The buffer tube amd stock are a good fit they move smoothly withiut any slop. The fit on a runner runner upper is a nice fit , no slop but ive never had any issues with any uppers from runner runner. All in all its worth the money. If you want better you will spend twice the proce
Came on time and looks good. I put it on another upper I have and it worked great.
I needed another lower for my night vision rig. Already have a 8.5" 300blk upper which has proven to be amazing. This lower was machined perfectly and all the parts functioned as good or better than other much more expensive brands i own. Put it next to any of them and you will be impressed.
These are excellent lowers, tight fit, mil spec. They are awsome.
I ordered this lower as I was starting to collect too many uppers to run off one lower. I searched the net and found that this was the best buy for the money. I could not be more pleased with the finish and fit of this unit. I received my lower to my FFL in a timely manner and will be ordering another.
This is my second lower from SAA. Buy with confidence, best value in a complete lower. First build was with 5.56 Bull barrel upper. This is for a 300 Blackout. Thanks SAA! Great job.
Got my complete lower a month back and love it , finish is excellent just waiting to get my SAA 18 in complete upper and everything will be perfect. Completely satisfied customer.
I bought one of these several years ago and mated it to a Smith & Wesson 5.45x39 Russian upper.... many,many, rounds thru it and never has missed a beat.... thinking about getting another to mate to an AR.22LR upper that I have for a cool AR22.....