Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer
Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use (click HERE to read about it)
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Available in Black, FDE, ODG, GRY
- OPTIONAL SAA Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly: Pistol Tube, Carbine Buffer weight and spring, Castle Nut and End Plate *THIS IS NOT THE KAK INDUSTRY PISTOL TUBE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE NOTCHES. THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY TO USE THE SHOCKWAVE BLADE.*
- The pistol tube assembly does not contain notches. It is a solid aluminum tube.
- Made in U.S.A.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
35 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like it quite well.
Great buy for the money, easy install, colors match magpul colors well
thanks for od green and excellent prices
Fits great very comfortable with aggressive look. Easy installation just slips right on and tighten screw. Does not move at all after tightening
Good product at a good price. Allows you to have much better control over your pistol!
I've purchased 2 of these for AR 15 builds. one for a 10.5 inch 7.62 x 39 and another for a 7.5 inch .223. The Kak Shockwave stabilizer has worked great for both builds and I would recommend them to anyone building an AR pistol.
awesome works great