Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer
Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use (click HERE to read about it)
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Available in Black, FDE, ODG, GRY
- OPTIONAL SAA Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly: Pistol Tube, Carbine Buffer weight and spring, Castle Nut and End Plate *THIS IS NOT THE KAK INDUSTRY PISTOL TUBE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE NOTCHES. THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY TO USE THE SHOCKWAVE BLADE.*
- The pistol tube assembly does not contain notches. It is a solid aluminum tube.
- Made in U.S.A.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've purchased 2 of these for AR 15 builds. one for a 10.5 inch 7.62 x 39 and another for a 7.5 inch .223. The Kak Shockwave stabilizer has worked great for both builds and I would recommend them to anyone building an AR pistol.
awesome works great
Does exactly what it's supposed to do
Works lite and simple. You can't go wrong with this one.
It does the job very affordable it holds tight it's not bulky it feels pretty good
We bought these for our CZ EVOs and I highly recommend tem. They are a great value and very well made.
I had to add a .080 kydex shim to get it to fit snug on my pistol buffer tube but now it's solid. No wiggle or play and the stabilizing fin is quite rigid.
Second time buying this item can't go wrong with it.