SOTA Arms SA15 BILLET AR-15 Complete Lower Receiver with 6-Position Collapsing Carbine Stock
The SOTA Arms complete billet lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lower does not require proprietary parts as some other manufacturer's billet receivers do. It uses any standard milspec LPK (this one has a milspec LPK already installed), any AR15 trigger, will work with any AR15 stock kits (this one has a M4 carbine stock installed, receiver end plate staked to the castle nut) and it will fit with any milspec dimensioned AR15 upper receiver, forged or billet.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lowers have the larger winter trigger guard machined into the receiver. No need to risk installing the trigger guard (most LPK installation failures are this step, resulting in the breaking of the receiver's "ear" when pounding in the roll pin). It is also machined wider, more open than the original trigger guard's position, allowing for gloved use (thus the "winter" designation).
These complete AR-15 lowers will fit to most any and every other manufacturer's mil-spec complete upper receiver to include our own SAA complete uppers in every caliber ever designed for the AR-15 ranging from 22lr to .223/5.56 to 300AAC/Blackout to 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC and more.
- Model: SA15
- SOTA Arms Minnesota State Logo
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 BILLET aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" & "FIRE" for fire control
- Stamped: "SOTA ARMS NORTH BRANCH, MN USA"
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Complete Lower Parts Kit (LPK) installed
- Complete with SAA collapsing 6-POSITION carbine stock installed
- Works with standard AR15 milspec Upper Receivers, forged or billet
- NOTE: These are not Pre-Ban lowers
- DOES NOT ACCEPT GEN 3 MAGPUL PMAGS without slight modification to the PMAG's overtravel stop (rear tab of the magazine, contacts the front of the trigger guard). Same issue with Magpul Drum.
- Manufactured in the USA, North Branch, MN.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
No firearm purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. California AR Lower orders will have a $20 California admin. fee added to complete your order (per order, not per firearm/lower, up to 3 lowers per customer). Currently the site does not automatically add this to your order so it will need to be added to your order after it is placed along with a secondary charge. NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Stripped AR Lower sales will continue after this date but will not be able to make it to your CA dealer in time to be registered in CA before the changes inflicted in 2017. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.