Surplus Ammo does NOT accept returns on ammunition, firearms, or lower receivers due to safety considerations and US DOT regulations. No returns on CLEARANCE/SALE items.
It is your responsibility as a customer to ascertain EXACTLY what cartridge your firearm uses. It is also your responsibility to insure that the firearm in which you'll use these cartridges is suitable and safe.
Returns will NOT be accepted without prior authorization.
To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) for non-restricted items:
- Please log in to your account
- View "Completed Orders"
- Select the item(s) you wish to return & submit the request
- Once we have received and approved the return request, you will then be issued via e-mail a RMA number and further instructions to proceed with the return.
- Refund requests for firearms or ammunition with be rejected.
- Initial Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- Items must be in new condition and be accompanied by original receipt.
- Returned items must be properly packaged, refunded will not be issued for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- Order can not be voided or cancelled once the order has been shipped.
- We reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
- Denial Fee for Firearm purchases: If you are denied for a background check through a transferring FFL you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee, plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
Any damage or shortage must be reported to Surplus Ammo within 7 days of receipt.
In the rare event your package is damged, we will file a claim with the carrier and issue a refund or replacement once the claim investigation has concluded.
Any Further Questions Regarding Returns Please Contact Us