SAA 5.56 NATO Long Range Series Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with YHM FF Forearm
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Rifle-Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 24" BlackHole Weaponry
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:8 HBAR
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Machine Co. Diamond Series or Todd Jarrett Series Handguard - 15" Extended Rifle Length & Free Floated
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.