SAA SA-15 "Grim Reaper" AR15 Complete Lower with Magpul MOE Furniture Carbine Stock, Grip, & Trigger Guard
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: SAA Tacoma, WA
Our complete Magpul MOE lower receiver is ready to mount to any standard AR15 upper receiver. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Choice of color: BLack (BLK), Flat Dark Earth (FDE), Olive Drab Green (ODG), Stealth Gray (GRY).
- SAA GRIM REAPER Logo
- Model: SA 15
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec Dimensions and Coating on Receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte Black Hard-coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Pictograms for fire control
- Stamped: "SAA Tacoma, WA"
- Semi-auto AR15 Lower Receiver
- Complete with LPK Installed
- Magpul MOE Collapsing Stock and Assembly Installed
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip Plus Installed
- Magpul MOE Trigger Guard Installed
- Works with Standard AR15 Components and Magazines
- NOTE: These are not pre-ban lowers.
- Assembled here in Tacoma, WA
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No firearm purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. California AR Lower orders will have a $20 California admin. fee added to complete your order (per order, not per firearm/lower, up to 3 lowers per customer). Currently the site does not automatically add this to your order so it will need to be added to your order after it is placed along with a secondary charge. NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Stripped AR Lower sales will continue after this date but will not be able to make it to your CA dealer in time to be registered in CA before the changes inflicted in 2017. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.