General Shipping Info:
- We work hard to get all orders processed and shipped in a timely manner.
- We will provide the UPS tracking number by e-mail once the order has been processed and shipment label has been created.
- Once the package had been picked up and scanned in by UPS, you will be able to accurately track its progress.
- PLEASE NOTE: It may take the shipping carrier 24-48 HOURS to update its records with your tracking information.*
- Ammunition will ONLY be shipped via UPS ground, no air or expedited delivery options available.
- Ammunition and Firearms can not be shipped in the same package. If you order both items on the same order they will be shipped in different packages. There may be additional shipping charges for the additional package.
- We do not allow "backorders," We try very hard to keep the Online Inventory up to date and true of what we actually have in stock. If any items you have ordered are not in stock, we will notify you ASAP to remedy the problem.
- Our shipping rates are calculated directly from UPS. Our shipping charges do not have any additional handling fees, you pay what we pay.
*For any packages shipped via Standard Shipping, carrier will scan packages into their system during their normal business hours (Monday-Friday). All shipment information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned by the designated carrier system. If you get the message "Billing Information Received" from carrier, this indicates your order is in transit. Please check back in 24-48 hours for updated tracking information.
HEAVY ORDERS 150 lb OR MORE:
If the total combined weight of your order is grater than 150 lb, no shipping price can be provided through the website. This is due to the shipping module on our website that retrieves shipping quotes directly from UPS which has a maximum weight of 150 lb per package(s) totals.
- Place the order choosing the "Heavy Orders. We will email or phone a shipping quote." for the shipping method for a displayed price of $0. THIS DOES NOT MEAN FREE SHIPPING!
- We will need to manually retrieve a shipping quote for the 150 lb plus order through UPS and notify you of the actual shipping price.
- Your credit card will NOT be charged the shipping cost prior to your approval of the additional charges.
- Your final invoice will be edited to reflect the actual billed shipping charges.
- For questions or to place a 150 lb or more, order by phone: 253-691-6636
IS YOUR ORDER OVER 200 POUNDS?
- Orders with a combined weight of 200 lb or more will qualify for the UPS "hundredweight shipping discount." Orders that qualify for this discount will be amended on the invoice as well as the additional credit card charge.
- This discount is a variable amount dependent upon locations, distance, weight, and packaging. It is not an exact percentage or set amount.
- Simply put the item(s) in your online SHOPPING CART. Usually, when adding an item(s) to your online shopping cart the site will then take you to the shopping cart page automatically. You can also click at the very top of the website on the blue VIEW CART text to get to this page.
- When you are viewing your shopping cart, click the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" text found just below your item(s) Subtotal.
- Then pick your correct state from the pull down menu followed by typing your correct zip code.
- Next click the "Estimate Shipping & Tax" button.
- You will see either option for shipping: "UPS Standard (Ground)" or "Heavy Orders. We will email or phone a shipping quote." Your shipping will be the UPS Ground option.
- NOTE: This function is tied directly to UPS to acquire the shipping costs. If your information is incorrect (wrong or unfound zip, conflict with zip and state) then UPS will not return a shipping cost. Instead you will only see the option: "UPS cannot find your provided shipping location in order to supply a shipping quote. Please confirm that your state and zip code are correct."
- NOTE: The option: "Heavy Orders. We will email or phone a shipping quote." is ONLY for heavy (over 150 pounds) orders. It is NOT free shipping and you will be contacted with the shipping costs due to complete your order if this option is selected when placing your order.
- IF you have a very heavy amount of products in your online shopping cart and you are certain your input location state and zip are correct, then your order will need the shipping costs determined manually. You can email us the product list and amounts with your location info and we will email you the UPS Ground shipping costs, or you can place your order, select the option for heavy orders and we will get back to you with the shipping costs still needing to be charged to your card.
Additional Shipping Options:
For upgraded or expedited shipping on items other than ammo (ammo can ONLY ship UPS Ground), call us for a quote: 253-691-6636
For special shipping option requests, please note this in the "comments" section of your order.
- You will be assessed any additional charges that these options may incur.