Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 Pistol 10.5" HBAR Stainless Steel 1:7 Polygonal Rifled Barrel - 5.56 Chamber- Carbine Length Gas system
***Includes FREE Assembled Nitride AR15 Bolt - Head Spaced to Barrel
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm (NATO)
- Barrel Length: 10.5" HBAR
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:7 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 1/2x28"
- Weight: 2.0lbs
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Built this into a full BCM/Geissele/B5 10.5in pistol. Very accurate thus far. Using a 6.5moa RMR for an optic and still managing repeated 1.5in groups at 100m. No doubt in my mind this thing could maintain at least 1moa if not sub-moa under magnification. Price is up there. It the quality is right there with it, will definitely try BHW barrels on future builds.
Great quality!! You can see they go the extra mile. Shoot it this weekend and it worked like a champ.