Remington 870 Express Combo Pump Action Shotgun - 20" & 26" Barrel 3" Chamber - Satin Hardwood Stock
Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Appropriately dressed for the hunt and not for the wall, each shotgun sports non reflective black matte metalwork and a no frills satin finish hardwood stock and forend. Model 870 Express Combo packages are available in both 12 and 20 gauge: a 26 inch vent rib barrel with modified Remington Choke tube and a 20 inch fully rifled barrel with sights.
Specifications and features:
Remington model 870 Express combo pump shotgun
4 +1 capacity
26" vent rib barrel
20" fully rifled deer barrel with rifle sights
Non binding twin action bars
Solid Billet steel receiver
Satin hardwood stock
14" length of pull
46-1/2" vent rib barrel overall length
40-1/2" rifled barrel overall length
1-1/2" drop at comb
2-1/2" drop at heel
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.