Part of what makes Surplus Ammo a favorite for buying ammunition online and more is our transparency. Please read the following materials to make sure you understand how to move forward.
Firearm Purchases Online at Surplusammo.com
RESTRICTED firearm purchases in the following states:
Cook County, Illinois
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Know that per federal law you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames (AR-15 LOWER receiver) & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
*State residents can order bolt rifles and pump shotguns, no AR lowers of any configuration can be shipped into these states.
**Maryland residents can order AR lowers (stripped or complete builds) but no complete AR rifles.
NOTE: Complete or Assembled AR lowers with traditional pistol grips will no longer ship to CA. Stripped AR Lower sales will continue after this date but will not be able to make it to your CA dealer in time to be registered in CA before the changes inflicted in 2017. Only handguns that are on the CA-compliant list of qualified handguns can ship to CA.
****Surplus Ammo Policy - Strictly Enforced: Limit 3 lower receivers / firearms per order per customer. Customer cannot exceed 3 lowers every 2 weeks.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: SurplusAmmoSales@gmail.com
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- Ammunition and Firearms can not be shipped in the same package. If you order both items on the same order they will be shipped in different packages. There may be additional shipping charges for the additional package.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL.
- IF YOU ARE DENIED FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK for whatever reason through your local transferring FFL (ex. underage, must be OVER 21 per federal law for an "other/receiver," lower to include rifle-stock-installed lowers which are still only "other/receiver," not complete firearm/long gun, this is grounds for a denial upon transfer) you WILL BE charged a 20% re-stocking fee plus paperwork handling fee of $50 plus the cost of shipping to and from, all removed from the pending refund.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAW!
Due to the complexity of state and local laws, the customer must check to see if a product is legal to import into his/her state and locality. This list does not necessarily cover all local laws that may apply to you. Please be sure you can legally receive, possess and purchase individual items before ordering.
By placing an order on Surplusammo.com, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions on this website.