Federal Personal Defense PUNCH .22 LR 29 Grain Flat Nose PD22L1 - 50 Rounds
Self-defense isn't one size fits all. Punch™ 22 LR from Federal Premium® uses a first-of-its-kind nickel-plated lead-core bullet pushed at maximum velocities to achieve the deepest penetration through short-barrel handguns. So, whether you want to carry a 22 LR pistol as a backup gun, don't feel comfortable with centerfire pistols, or simply want to get more versatility from your rimfire, Punch makes the 22 LR cartridge a viable choice for the first time ever.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Maximum velocity for energy and penetration; 1,070 fps through 2-inch barrel handguns, 1,650 fps out of 24-inch rifle barrels
- Projectile profile and composition optimized for the deepest penetration through short-barrel handguns
- Rigorous function testing ensures reliability
- Nickel-plated case for ease of extraction and corrosion resistance
- Bullet Weight & Style: 29-grain Nickel-Plated Lead-Core FLAT NOSE Bullet
- Muzzle Velocity: 1080 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 75 ft. lbs.
- Manuf. Part# PD22L1
- Made in the USA by Federal Premium
Does Your State Have Ammunition Restrictions? Click Here.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No problems with function in rifle or pistol. Accurate on paper. Haven't had chance to test on small game