CORBON Self Defense .223 Rem 55 Grain BlitzKing - 20 Rounds
CORBON's Traditional Jacketed Hollow Point ammunition made its reputation with "high velocity" loads. This high velocity, combined with the exclusively designed, jacketed hollow point bullets, makes for a very effective self-defensive load. Penetration and expansion in the test medium of 10% ballistic gelatin are excellent; expansion is consistently 2 times the original diameter of the bullet. Depending on caliber and bullet weight, penetration is between 9 and 14 inches. CORBON believes that velocity is king! Higher energies enhance bullet performance and increase stopping power.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grain BlitzKing
- Bullet Style: JHP
- Muzzle (Velocity): 3000 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 1099 ftlbs
- Test Barrel Length: 16 Inches
- American Made. American Owned.
- Proven Quality Since 1982.