PMC .223 Rem. 55 gr. Full Metal Jacket 223AMB - 840rd on Strippers, in Bandos, in .50cal. Ammo Can
This PMC .223 55gr FMJ "Ball" ammo is on 10rd AR15 stripper clips loaded in bandoleers, rolled into a milspec .50 cal. Ammo Can that will keep your PMC Ammunition safe and secure. This PMC .223 AR15 ammo is ready to load via the stripper charger (the included "spoon") that slides onto the top back/rear of your AR15 magazine (old GI style or PMAGs etc.) to load each 10rd stripper and then ram home the 10 rounds of .223 ammo. 840 rounds of .223 loads 28 30rd AR15 mags so this ammo is great for a tactical carbine class where you need to keep loading mags to last the day. The .50cal. can is just like a standard US mil. spec. steel ammo can (no difference that we can tell and we've been selling surplus US military ammo cans for decades now).
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Muzzle (Velocity): 3200 (feet/second)
- Muzzle (Energy): 1250 (foot/pounds.)
- Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- 50cal Ammo can w/ Six Bandos w/ Seven Slots of x2 10rd stripper clips of .223
- Stripper Charger "Spoon" included
- Manf. Part #: 223AMB
- Manufactured by PMC in R.O. Korea.