Black Hills - Factory Remanufactured Ammunition .223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 500 Round Case All Same Lot#
Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition is produced on the same production line as their newly manufactured ammunition and subject to the same testing and inspection procedures. The savings result from the use of previously fired brass. This ammunition is non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
For shooters that train extensively, our remanufactured line offers rugged dependability in a tidy price. But don’t let the price fool you. This ammo is built with the same commitment to performance and dependability found in our entire line so you can be rest assured you’re getting one of the finest values in the field today.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Muzzle (Velocity): 3200 FPS
- Muzzle (Energy): 1250 Ft. Lbs.
- Casing: Once Fired Brass, Reloadable
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- FACTORY Remanufactured Ammunition
- AMERICAN MADE EXCELLENCE, Since 1981
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome product, shot for fun. No complaints, kids and I had fun shooting!