Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition .223 Remington 77 Grain Sierra Matchking Hollow Point - 50 Rounds
Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition is produced on the same production line as their newly manufactured ammunition and subject to the same testing and inspection procedures. The savings result from the use of previously fired brass. This ammunition is non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 77 Grains
- Bullet Style: Sierra Matchking Hollow Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 2750 fps.
- Casing: Once Fired Brass, Reloadable
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- FACTORY Remanufactured Ammunition
- AMERICAN MADE EXCELLENCE, Since 1981