Black Hills - Factory NEW Ammunition .223 Remington 77 Grain Sierra Matchking Hollow Point - 50 Rounds
Black Hills produces factory new ammunition equal to some of the best handloads and is quickly becoming one of most popular manufacturers of ammunition. Used primarily by all branches of the United State military, this ammunition is also used by competitive shooters and hunters. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 77 Grains
- Bullet Style: Sierra Matchking Hollow Point
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2750 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 1259 ft. lbs.
- Casing: NEW Brass, Reloadable
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- FACTORY NEW Ammunition
- AMERICAN MADE EXCELLENCE, Since 1981