Federal Fusion Rifle 260 Remington 120 Grain Bonded Soft Point - 20 Rounds
Fusion® was the first rifle ammunition specifically built for deer hunting—and it’s still the best, offering the largest expansion and highest weight retention in head-to-head comparisons against the competition. With a molecularly fused jacket and a pressure-formed core, Fusion transfers maximum energy on target.
- Copper jacket is electro-chemically applied to the core, resulting in a perfectly uniform jacket
- Skived, pre-programmed nose provides consistent expansion
- Maximum weight retention for deep penetration
- Caliber: 260 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 120 Grain
- Bullet Type: Fusion Bonded Soft Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2319 ft-lbs
- Made in the USA by Federal Cartridge Co.
You May Also Like...
.22-250 Rem 55 Grain V-Max SAA - 40 Rounds NEW, Bulk