Remington Premier Scirocco Bonded 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Swift Scirocco Bonded (SSB) 29318 - 20 Rounds
The Premier Scirocco Bonded line is some of the most versatile and reliable big-game ammunition offered today. The expansion-generating polymer tip and boat tail base combine to defy air resistance at the front end, and reduce drag at the back. The progressively thickening, heavy-based, pure copper jacket is bonded to the lead core to preserve bullet integrity and retain over 75% of its weight at all velocities. Finally, the bullet's precise concentricity and secant ogive nose profile produce accuracy you would be proud of in match competition.
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Bullet Weight: 150 Grains
- Bullet Style: Swift Scirocco Bonded (SSB)
- Precision shaped polymer tip for reduced frontal air resistance
- Secant ogive bullet profile for high ballistic coefficient
- Jacket and core bonded together to eliminate jacket/core separations
- Excellent terminal performance with deep penetration and high weight retention
- Case Type: Brass, Reloadable
- Muzzle Velocity: 2910 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2820 ft. lbs.
- Made in the USA by Remington