Federal Fusion .30-06 Springfield 165 Grain Spitzer Soft Point Bonded F3006FS2 - 20 Rounds
Fusion® was the first rifle ammunition specifically built for deer hunting—and it’s still the best, offering the largest expansion and highest weight retention in head-to-head comparisons against the competition. With a molecularly fused jacket and a pressure-formed core, Fusion transfers maximum energy on target.
Federal Fusion Ammunition features a lead core that is completely fused to the copper jacket, eliminating the possibility of core/jacket separation. This design offers accuracy and excellent terminal performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Bullet Weight: 165 Grains
- Bullet Style: Fusion Bonded Soft Point
- Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2790 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 2852 ft-lbs
- Manf. Part #: F3006FS2
- Made in the USA by Federal