SURPLUS South Korean .30 Carbine 110 Grain FMJ - 1080 rd. Ammo Can in Bandoleers on Stripper Clips, built in Chargers
MILITARY SURPLUS! S. Korean .30 Carbine M1 ball spec. 110 grain FMJ/Ball copper jacketed ammo. This surplus ammo is military ball spec. .30 carbine 10 rounds on stripper clips with built in chargers/spoons, with cardboard dividers, 2 strippers of 10 rounds each, 20 rounds total per pouch, 6 pouches per classic bandoleer, 9 bando's per .50 cal. ammo can. We received these in the old original x2 .50 cal. ammo can wooden crates but those are too heavy to ship (per fed. ammo shipping weight limits).
As with any surplus ammo there may be some storage wear and signs of possible tarnish, mild corrosion on the ammo and possibly rust on the steel parts (in this case the steel ammo cans, stripper clips and chargers). We've hand sorted out all of such issues we could find, but buyer beware, we may have missed some. This batch is '81, '82, '83 and '84 production years that we've seen.
This is a limited batch. So when it's gone it's gone.
NOTE: Ad is for one ammo can of 1,080 rounds. Pics are representative samples. This is surplus, actual received product's condition will vary from bando to bando and round to round.
- Caliber: 30 Carbine
- Bullet Weight: 110 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), Copper Jacketed, Lead Core (will NOT attract a magnet)
- Cartridge Casing: BRASS (Early 80's head stamp on most we've checked)
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): TBD fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): TBD ft. lb.
- 10rd stripper clips, 2 clips per pouch, 6 pouches per bando, 9 bando's per can, 1,080rds total per can
- 50cal. Ammo Cans, US design, South Korean Manuf. and paint markings in both English and Korean (alternate sides)
- South Korean manufacture ammo, bando's and cans
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ammo arrived in pristine condition. Wrapped up tightly in bandoliers like it was packed to defend the west against the red hand of communism just yesterday. I bought two already and I will buy more!