Black Hills Ammunition .338 Lapua Magnum 250 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point Boat Tail - 20 Rounds, NEW
Black Hills produces factory new ammunition equal to some of the best handloads and is quickly becoming one of most popular manufacturers of ammunition. Used primarily by all branches of the United State military, this ammunition is also used by competitive shooters and hunters. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, re-loadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 250 Grains
- Bullet Style: Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point Boat Tail
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2950 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 4831 ft. lbs.
- Casing: NEW Brass, Reloadable
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- FACTORY NEW Ammunition
- AMERICAN MADE EXCELLENCE, Since 1981