Black Hills Ammunition .338 Lapua Magnum 300 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point Boat Tail - 20 Rounds, New
Black Hills produces factory new ammunition equal to some of the best handloads and is quickly becoming one of most popular manufacturers of ammunition. Used primarily by all branches of the United State military, this ammunition is also used by competitive shooters and hunters. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, re-loadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 300 Grains
- Bullet Style: Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point Boat Tail
- Muzzle Velocity: 2800 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 5223 ft. lbs.
- Casing: NEW Brass, Reloadable
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- FACTORY NEW Ammunition
- AMERICAN MADE EXCELLENCE, Since 1981