TulaAmmo .357 Magnum 158 Grain Full Metal Jacket Bi-Metal - 1,000 Rounds
TulAmmo centerfire pistol ammunition from the Ulyanovsk Cartridge works in Russia is very high-quality ammunition at an affordable price. If you are a high-volume shooter, this ammo is for you. Simply put, this is some of the best ammo on the market today.
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 158 Grain
- Bullet Style: FMJ (Bi-Metal Jacketed)
- Bullet Casing: Steel with phosphate polymer coating, Non-Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1280 fps.
- Made in Russia by Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works
- Manf. Part #: TA357158
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard hitting ammo... no miss fires... do not have time to goof around with re-loads.. excellent penetration …. Only draw back... as with ALL steel hulls... in a tight chamber... they will not fall out since steel is not brass. Satisfied with order.
shot a 1000rds of this stuff through my 686. pretty clean stuff, no problems. its not super hot like other .357 ammo. nice comfortable load. it didnt eject so well though. I'd buy it again.