Hornady Critical Defense .380 Auto 90 Grain FTX Flex Tip Expanding Defense Ammo - 25 Rounds
The Hornady Critical Defense line is loaded with the patented FTX bullet, these bullets offer expansion even through heavy clothing.
Critical Defense Features:
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather.
- Patented FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities.
- Clean burning and stable propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently in all temperatures.
- Minimal muzzle flash protects night vision.
- Feeds reliably in all pistols.
- Shiny silver nickel plating prevents corrosion, and is easily visible in low light situations.
- Bullets are cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback.
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads.
- The most effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense ammunition available today!
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Bullet Weight: 90 Grain
- Bullet Style: FTX (Flex Tip Expanding)
- Bullet Casing: Nickel Plated Brass
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1000 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 200 ft. lbs
- Manf. Part #: 90080
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've found this to be a very reliable .380 round for my three LCP pistols (yeah, three sounds weird. One is kept in MA, two are in AZ, one for me, one for my spouse.). The round is accurate as well, but it's reliability in my handguns is the most important consideration with a small pistol cartridge.