TulAmmo .380 ACP 91 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 1,000 Round Case
Tulammo is ammo from the famous Tula factory in Russia. The Tula Cartridge Works, founded in 1880, is one of the most significant world producers of small-arms ammunition. Unique and exceptional production traditions lasting for more than 125 years.
If you are a high volume shooter this is the ammo for you. The cartridge .380 ACP is used for sporting and training of pistol shooting in shooting galleries and ranges. Full Metal Jacket, boxer primed, they are non-corrosive, with smooth-cycling. The cartridge case, made of polymer-coated steel, is cylinder-shaped with non-projecting flange.
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Bullet Weight: 91 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Bullet Casing: Polymer Coated Steel, Non-Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1010 fps.
- Manf. Part #: TA380910
- Made in Russia by Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works