Speer Lawman 380 ACP 95 Grain Total Metal Jacket - 500 Rounds
Training with ammunition that gives you the feel and performance of premium ammo gives you the edge you need when duty calls. However, using premium hollow point ammunition for target practice and training is not cost-effective. That’s where SPEER® Lawman® comes in. It delivers all the performance of premium ammo for a fraction of the cost. Lawman uses high-value, brass cases, CCI® primers and SPEER TMJ® or conventional full metal jacketed bullets. The end result: tight groups and consistent pressure and velocity, every time you squeeze the trigger.
If you’re looking for high-quality ammunition in traditional re-loadable brass, Lawman is your ammunition.
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- Bullet Weight: 95 Grain
- Bullet Style: TMJ RN (fully copper jacketed lead core bullet)
- Bullet Casing: Brass
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 945 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 188 ft. lb.
- Premium target ammo
- Made in the USA by CCI/Speer
- Manufacturer Part #: 53608