Federal Fusion 45-70 Government 300 Grain Bonded Soft Point F4570FS1 - 20 Rounds, NEW
Fusion® was the first rifle ammunition specifically built for deer hunting—and it's still the best, offering the largest expansion and highest weight retention in head-to-head comparisons against the competition. With a molecularly fused jacket and a pressure-formed core, Fusion transfers maximum energy on target.
- Caliber: 45-70 Government
- Bullet Weight: 300 Grain
- Bullet Style: Bonded Soft Point
- Copper jacket is electro-chemically applied to the core, resulting in a perfectly uniform jacket
- Skived, pre-programmed nose provides consistent expansion
- Maximum weight retention for deep penetration
- Bullet Casing: NEW Brass
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle Velocity: 1850 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2280 ft. lbs.
- Factory New Production Ammunition
- Manufacturer's Part# F4570FS1
- Manufactured in the USA by Federal