PMC Bronze 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 50 Rounds
PMC makes quality, reliable ammunition in nearly every caliber. All PMC cartridges must pass through the rigorous inspection of our electronic powder check station. This station accurately measures the propellant charge in each round. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by a tiny amount, just two tenths of one grain, the system stops and that cartridge is discarded. No other ammunition manufacturer can truthfully assure you greater uniformity and reliability than PMC!
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Bullet Weight: 230 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket "Ball" Ammo
- Bullet Casing: Brass, New
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 830 fps
- Velocity at 50 yards: 789 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 352 ft/lbs
- Good Quality Brass for Reloading
- This is Excellent Ammunition and Perfect for Target Shooting
- This Ammo Comes Well Recommended
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Of all the cheap ball ammo, this is my favorite. Shoots well in my Glocks and 1911s.
I have shot hundreds of rounds through my XD 45 with no problems. Great target ammo for a reasonable price.