PMC Bronze 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullet - 500 Rounds.
PMC makes quality, reliable ammunition in nearly every caliber. All PMC cartridges must pass through the rigorous inspection of our electronic powder check station. This station accurately measures the propellant charge in each round. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by a tiny amount, just two tenths of one grain, the system stops and that cartridge is discarded. No other ammunition manufacturer can truthfully assure you greater uniformity and reliability than PMC!
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Bullet Weight: 230 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket "Ball" ammo
- Bullet Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 830 fps.
- Velocity at 50 yards: 789 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 352 ft. lbs.
- This is excellent ammunition and perfect for target shooting
- This ammo comes well recommended
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have used PMC ammo quite a bit in the past in various calibers with no issues. Good practice ammo.
Just as good a Win White-Box 230grain. Almost interchangeable. I had gotten away from PMC because ammo i used in the past was soooo dirty, but had to try this for volume of bulk ammo. I was pleased. Will buy more.