Winchester Service Grade .45 Auto 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 50 Round
Winchester Service Grade ammunition was developed to provide excellent performance at an affordable price for the high volume shooter. Featuring high quality Winchester components, this ammunition delivers outstanding reliability. This ammunition is loaded with a full metal jacket bullet which is known for its positive functioning and exceptional accuracy. This bullet does not expand on impact so it is ideal for target shooting. Winchester Service Grade ammo offers reliable, affordable loads for the high-volume shooter. Whether for practice, target shooting or training exercises, Winchester Service Grade ammunition is a superb choice for high volume practice and target shooting. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: .45 Auto (ACP)
- Bullet Weight: 230 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 865 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 382 ft. lb.
- Very clean, NEW Manufacture
- Made in the USA by Winchester