SAA 5.56 - 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket NEW Bulk - 1,000 Rounds
Quality, Reliability, & Dependable Performance. Manufactured in the USA for SAA, this new production brass cased ammunition is an excellent value with unparalleled quality.
- NEW Manufacture
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grain
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (Copper Jacketed, Lead Core, NOT M855)
- Brass Cased, Boxer Primed, Non Corrosive
- Velocity (muzzle): 3,050 Fps.
- Energy (muzzle): 1,136 Ft.-lbs.
- Made in the USA, Manufactured for SAA
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best of the best
Quality looks good. Annealing is obvious. Didn't find any bad ones (cracked necks, dented cases, poorly seated primers, etc) - looks as good as manufactured ammo should look.
Round count was short, 998 instead of 1000. Apparently sold by weight rather than actual count.
With all that said, having interacted via email with staff prior to purchase, this seems to me like a small business worthy of my support.
Looks new, no dents, consistent velocity and accuracy